Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog post #1

The FEAR, The STRUGGLE and The SUCCESS in EDM310.
EDM310 is a very different course than I had originally thought it would be. I thought that this class would be learning about how to use technology during your teaching. While yes, this class focuses on how to use technology, it is a very self-based learning class. It isn't about using technology to teach others but using it to teach yourself. My biggest fear about this class is that I won't be able to figure out how to do everything I am supposed to for each post. I realize that Dr. Strange along with the class helpers are more than willing to help. I have never taken a blogging class before and I am really excited to take this course in order to further my technological experiences. I am ready to succeed in this class. Maybe, when i become a teacher I can be able to teach my students how to blog and use HTML.

I am ready for SUCCESS!
Source: Photo by BreAna Riley

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on your fear that you will not be able to figure out how to do each assigned posts. I am very worried that I will be at home, trying to do an assignment and no know what to do. I think that with the help of the assistants and Dr. Strange and other classmates we will be fine though. I have already exchanged numbers with three different classmates in case I need help. I also have never taken a blogging course, so far I have been enjoying it. I think it is a neat way to connect with others and to share your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever aren't sure about how to use a certain program/tool or how to do something on the computer, try Google! And if you still don't understand, come to the lab and ask us. We'll be glad to help you!

    ReplyDelete